We rely on our home heating systems to keep us warm during the cold winter months. But what happens when these systems stop performing like they used to? Luckily, many problems don’t require hefty repairs – they just need a little TLC.
A professional tune-up is a great way to maximize your heating system’s performance this season. Though winter has already started, it’s not too late to reap the benefits that a tune-up can provide.
What is a heating system tune-up?
Just like your car, your heating system needs routine maintenance if it is going to run at peak capacity. During a tune-up service, a professional technician will clean, replace, lubricate, and inspect the various parts of your heating system. Specific tasks include, but are not limited to:
- Changing the air filter
- Lubricating the blower
- Cleaning the oil burner
- Inspecting components for signs of potential failure
What benefits does a tune-up provide?
Annual tune-ups for your heating system offer many benefits, including:
- Improved energy-efficiency.
- Reduced wear and tear.
- Improved safety.
- Prevent future breakdowns.
- Extend equipment lifespan.
- Validate warranty (many manufacturers will void their warranty if your system isn’t properly maintained).
Why should I choose Devine Bros.?
Families across Fairfield County CT have trusted Devine Bros. to keep warm for nearly 100 winters, and you can too:
- We are family owned and operated since 1918.
- Our technicians are trained to service any make or model of heating equipment.
- We offer 24/7 emergency services.
- Our other heating services include repairs, installations, and oil delivery.
How can I get started?
Ready to schedule your heating system tune-up with the experts at Devine Bros.? If you live in Norwalk, Westport, New Canaan, or the surrounding area, just give us a call at (203) 866-4421.